Monday, September 30, 2013

US Toy Purchase Part 1

I made a purchase from US Toy and got five vehicles. 
This post I'm going to look at the vehicles that look pretty close to the right size.

First up is a tow truck ($3.95).




The tow truck looks a little small, but not horribly so. I've seen pickups about this size before, so while I might not see it for a real tow truck, just as a compact pickup truck it looks fine. 

Next up is an antique roadster ($4.95).




The roadster looks pretty good. And I think it will fit in nicely with the cars I picked up from the Goodwill the other day.

Last up is a safari vehicle ($3.95).




I think this was the best size fit. The miniature is a little wider than normally so it might not be as obvious.
It was also one of the cheaper vehicles, so that was nice.
I might pick up some more of these later. Obviously the paint job has got to go.

Next post I'll have the 2 vehicles I got that I thought the sizes were unfortunately off a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment