Saturday, September 14, 2013

Some vehicles from Dollar General

I stopped by the Dollar General before work the other day and picked up a few vehicles.

First up are some motocycles ($1 each).


The size looks pretty good. They are little wide, but not bad. I think the blue one would make a good police cycle. Now I just have to find a Ponch miniature.



Next up are a couple of cars. One is a porsche and the other is a minicooper (I think they were $2.75 each).


The minicooper looks good.


I had thought the porsche looked a little small initially. I compare it to some other miniatures later and it didn't look too bad.



 Last up is a tank ($3).

I think it fits pretty good.



When I removed the tank from the box I found these two tabs holding it down (I had to turn them to pop them off). I think I might use them for flying bases for spaceships I have been painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment